Terms & Conditions
The term "K Lighting Supplies" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is:K Lighting Supplies
The Masters House,
92a Arundel Street,
Our company registration number is 08045210 and registered in England and Wales. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- All of our products conform to British and European standards and are manufactured in accordance with current legislation at the time of purchase.
- All products carry a manufactures 1 year warranty (with the exception of light bulbs) In the event of a fault the product will be repaired or replaced depending on the fault that has occurred.
- The warranty will be void if the item is considered to have been fitted incorrectly or has been used in a manner not intended for the purpose supplied.
- Dimensions, wattages, descriptions and finishes are given as a guide only and do not constitute a legally binding contract.
- When you provide an e-mail address with your online order, this will enable us to advise when the parcel has been shipped, and to provide the consignment number for you to track your parcel on our courier’s website.
- Standard deliveries will be made Monday to Friday.
- Please provide a delivery address where somebody will be able to sign for the parcel.
Description and Price of Goods
- The description and price of the goods you order will be as shown in K Lighting Supplies’ website at the time you place your order. Dimensions given may not include ceiling cups and fixings and are advised as approximate from the relevant manufactures information given. You should contact K Lighting Supplies prior to ordering if you require further information.
All goods are subject to availability.
- If on receipt of your order the goods you have ordered are not available in stock, K Lighting Supplies will inform you, giving you an estimated time of delivery. If the delivery date is over 21 days from the date of ordering, K Lighting Supplies will give you the option to cancel your order and provide you with a full refund.
- Every effort is made to ensure that prices shown in K Lighting Supplies’ website are accurate at the time you place your order. If an error is found, K Lighting Supplies will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price, alternatively you have the option of cancelling your order, where you will be provided with a full refund or credit.
Prices of goods are inclusive of VAT.
- Payment for goods can be made by any method shown on K Lighting Supplies’ website at the time you place your order.
- All goods will be dispatched subject to cleared funds.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without K Lighting Supplies' prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
K Lighting Supplies recommends that a qualified electrician is used to install all fittings supplied. Any incorrect installation may result in a void warranty. We will not accept liability for any personal injury that occurs as a result of improper use or installation.
K Lighting Supplies will not be held liable for electrician or third party charges that result from a faulty fitting, including any time taken from place of employment etc.
K Lighting Supplies will not be held responsible for any installation to products supplied.
You must notify us of any damage, or fault within 3 days of receipt of delivery. Even if you are not installing or using your product for a while, we strongly recommend that you open the box and check that the product is not physically damaged and is complete with all parts for installation - we cannot accept responsibility after this 3 day period
All information shared with K Lighting Supplies is used to fulfill orders only and no information is shared with or sold to third parties. K Lighting Supplies complies fully with all applicable Data Protection and consumer legislation, and will treat all your personal information as fully confidential.
K Lighting Supplies is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
K Lighting Supplies may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st June 2013.
Information we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:K Lighting Supplies
The Masters House,
92a Arundel Street,
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.